Byotrol QFS concentrate provide the benefits of Byotrol but doesn’t include QAC. Perfect where MRL’s are an issue. It provides quick kill and ongoing protection against FSA Foodborne Disease Strategy 2010-2015 pathogenic organisms Listeria, Campylobacter jejuni, Salmonella & E. coli. This formula has been tested to European Standards EN 1276 against bacteria, EN 1650 against yeasts and modified BSI PAS2424 residual test.
- Active for 24 hours
- Works even at low temperatures
- No taint
- Use at 1% dilution for all food contact surfaces
- Now M&S Terminal Disinfectant approved
Can be used as a terminal sanitiser on all equipment within the food production, processing and packing industry. This includes food contact surfaces, food preparation areas and food packing areas. Byotrol QFS perform well in wet areas where residual e¬fficacy is advantageous.
Our suite of residual formulations
- Reduce the risk of microbes remaining through the production cycle
- Deliver broad-spectrum e¬fficacy against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Deliver equal e¬fficacy on stainless steel and plastic
- Sanitising concentrates can be used for open plant sanitisation, tray washes, sanitising tunnels and fogging
- Hand sanitisers and sanitising wipes for clean as you go tasks are also available